Mind Tracker — Application for mental health
* Mark the mood. Keeping a diary has a therapeutic effect and teaches you to evaluate your well-being.
* Analyze. It is important to remember that the bad moments in your life are just points on a graph. Keeping statistics allows you to objectively look at the whole picture, without the influence of cognitive distortions.
* Watch for influence. The application will automatically determine which events affect your mood the most. The main thing is not to forget to mark events.
* Mark emotions. Emotions allow you to determine mental well-being and improve the quality of life more accurately.
* Look at the calendar. Long-term use of the diary allows you to determine the cyclical nature of your mood.
* Leave notes. A lot of new things are waiting for you. Right now, we are creating a smart research system for you and many other cool features.